So what’s in it for me?
Membership of the Australasian Institute of Policing currently affords a number of benefits including:
- Subscription to Australasian Policing: A Journal of Professional Practice & Research;
- Networking Opportunities;
- Sharing of Skills, Knowledge and ‘best practice’ policing;
- Taking an active roll within your profession;
- Post-nominals for Member and Fellow classifications;
- Opportunity to seek and maintain professional Certification in recognition of high standards of knowledge and performance;
- Access to on-line ‘communities of practice’ forums and resources;
- Access to Professional Practice Standards database;
- Access to Police Courses database;
- Access to Police Competencies (national Training Packages) database;
- Access to the calendar of Australian and New Zealand events;
- Exclusive merchandise for members; and
- a Certificate of membership.